1. Where can I purchase SoftNoze™ Sensor Integration Components?
Thank you for asking! Please ask your preferred sensor/automation distributor. You may also contact a member of the AHTD
, they'll most often help you purchase SoftNoze-branded Sensor Integration Components.
Additionally, leading global Control & Automation brands, such as Balluff, HTM Sensors, Omron, Rockwell Automation, Square D, Turck, and others have access to some of our components.
Otherwise, please feel free to use email, Click for a quick email reply. Or just give us a call us at +1(315)732-2726, we'll give your request/order our immediate attention.
2. Questions about orders, modifying one, checking prices, or delivery?
Hello, my name is Krista and I'm your Customer Service Representative. My colleagues and I will gladly provide you with the answer I'll make it fast too!
3. Does SoftNoze accept credit cards?
SoftNoze had in the past, however this practice has been discontinued, we regret any inconvenience. As per policy, sales are executed only after an account is established. Need details? Pease email us at,firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is SoftNoze's average lead-time?
Normal lead-time is approximately 3 to 4 weeks depending on our production schedule and the complexity of parts. SoftNoze can also respond within days when it is critical to you, and many of our popular components ship from stock.
5. Why choose SoftNoze?
Greater competitive advantage is what SoftNoze offers you when you specify our Sensor Integration Components
* Widest selection range in the industry.
* Engineering assistance and CAD Models (2D & 3D) simplifies and saves design time.
* Application and industry expertise ensure you a cost-effective and field proven solution.
* Delivery from stock on most products.
* Worldwide distribution networks provide you or your customers the expertise, customer service, local response, and delivery worldwide and wherever your machines are located.
* We can reduce your costs in engineering time, start-up costs, maintenance, and project management through our full line of products and services.
6. Does SoftNoze have a minimum dollar amount for orders?
Certain established SoftNoze clients place orders without a dollar minimum, please ask if you qualify.
7. What are SoftNoze's Terms & Conditions of sales?
Please click this link
for a PDF document covering these matters.
8. I don't want to stock parts, but your large quantity prices look very favorable, what can you do?
SoftNoze will gladly produce your six-month or annual requirement, inventory your finished parts for up to 12 months, and ship from our stock to match your production schedules.
9. What is SoftNoze's minimum production quantity or most economical quantity?
Generally speaking, we like to start with a minimum of 100 to 250 parts, especially when you are seeking a good price/value. However, SoftNoze also routinely produces lots of 10 and 25 pieces- and we'll also make a single unit when necessary.