SoftNoze recieved it start with a single idea for mounting a proximity sensor, so we know the power of ideas first hand.
If you would like to submit your idea to SoftNoze, please print the document "Consideration of Suggestions" (PDF), review the terms carefully, and if you agree, sign the 'Acceptance of Terms' page and return it by mail to the Office of New Product Suggestions at the address listed in the document along with non-confidential information regarding your idea.
SoftNoze cannot accept e-mail submissions at this time. If you are unable to print the document, please write to us attention the "Office of New Product Suggestions" and request a copy:
SoftNoze USA Inc
Office of New Product Suggestions
10 Liberty Street, Utica, NY 13502-3524 U.S.A.
Receipt of your submission will be acknowledged by mail, including the name and contact information of who will be reviewing your idea. Please note:
- SoftNoze cannot accept confidential information.
- SoftNoze cannot accept any prototypes.
- Only drawings and/or literature will be accepted.
- All mailings must be in flat envelopes no bigger than 11x14 inches.
- Any packages or mailings not fitting this description may be destroyed without review.
- SoftNoze will contact you directly only if they decide to pursue a more detailed evaluation.
- If your idea is declined, you will not receive the results of the evaluation.
- The process typically takes 2-4 weeks.